Tag Archives: passport

Transfer car ownership in Spain

What papers do I need to transfer a car over in Spain ?

  • permisso de circulacion
  • ficha technica
  • residencia
  • passport
  • compra venta  /  sales contract between buyer and seller
  • you will need to pay about 56 euros for the transfer tax at Traffico
  • then you will get a number and then go to the relevant desk at Traffico to finish the process.
  • car tax will need to be up to date also, if not this has to be paid before the transfer of ownership can take place