Category Archives: Insurance

Motorbikes & CBT

Whether on 4 wheels, or two, driving can be fun – Weekends away, the open road, driving holidays / road trips.

Check out our page on taking a vehicle abroad.

If you are on a motorbike, make sure you have the correct protective clothing for your trip / journey.

Compulsory Basic Training – CBT

Compulsory basic training (CBT) is a course you usually have to take before you ride a moped or motorcycle on the road.

The training makes sure you can ride safely on your own while you practise for your full moped or motorcycle test.

CBT is not a test that you pass or fail.

After you’ve completed CBT, you can ride a:

  • moped if you’re 16 or over
  • motorcycle up to 125cc and with a power output of up to 11kW if you’re 17 or over

You must use L plates (L or D plates in Wales).

You must pass your full moped or motorcycle test within 2 years, or you have to either take CBT again or stop riding.

You can be fined up to £1,000 and get up to 6 penalty points for riding if you do not have a valid CBT certificate.

Motor Goods

Used Cars for Sale Mallorca

Check out our page on Facebook for Used Cars for Sale in Mallorca. With over 4000 members, there are regular posts to purchase your next set of wheels.

Our facebook page is on the first page of google when typing in Used Cars Mallorca