July 13, 2020

Wrightdrive - All about cars and driving in Mallorca, Spain

What papers do I need to transfer a car over ?

  • permisso de circulacion
  • ficha tecnicha
  • residencia
  • passport
  • compra venta  /  sales contract between buyer and seller
  • you will need to pay about 56 euros for the transfer tax at Traffico
  • then you will get a number and then go upstairs at Traffico and wait to be called to finish the process.
  • car tax will need to be up to date also, if not this has to be paid before the transfer of ownership can take place

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Car Rental

powered by: Hispacar


Mallorca Info